Doors Open Waterloo Region – Middleton Water Pumping Station
The Middleton Water Pumping Station is located in the Galt section of Cambridge. It was built in 1890-91 when Galt became the first local community to have a publicly owned waterworks. Little has changed in 100 years with the original ceilings, walls, trim etc. Decommissioned pumps and motors have been wonderfully preserved and are on display. These shots are by both myself and Elizabeth.